December 10, 2007

Snow boots: UGG


Ugg- Yep, that's the same noise I make when I see em'. For me, Ugg boots are just plain ooogly. The epitome of no style. But I'm not gonna lie, the sure do look comfortable and perfect for winter weather too.

So what's the alternative for a zappy N.Y. fashionista who refuses to commute to work in Ugg's of stiletto's? I need some snow boot options. Here's a few I'd much rather wear than Ugg's:


MICHAEL Michael Kors Fairbanks Lace Up Boot $200.75




The Sporty Boot Nordstrom.com $99.95







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I find a good site you can buy UGG Women's Classic only $59.
http://www.topabuy.com

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cid-2602f0e287041cef.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2602F0E287041CEF!106.entry]r4i ds[/url] DS Ting2)