January 4, 2008

Zara International Sale!


This post is extremely over due as the Zara extravaganza sale has been going on for some time now. If you have haven't had the opportunity to visit Zara you should do so ASAP. This Spain based High-style/ reasonable cost shop RARELY has sales and when they finally do, it isn't something to miss. Many of the items are on average 30 -70% off original prices!

I went yesterday; it was PACKED and I felt like I was in there for hours! Just when I was about to head to the checkout line with my findings (pair of shoes and a shirt for 9 bucks), I saw this cute dress hanging randomly on some pants and other clothes. ANNDD it was only 20bucks! As I eagerly grabbed the dress, a few of the other random items fell on the floor so I picked them up. So this randomly lady thanks me for picking them up as she was trying a her coat. It wasn't until then that I realized, I snatched the lady's dress she placed to the side to try on her coat! I frantically ran to the check out line hoping she wouldn't notice. Ahhheeee, I couldn't let the dress go. Its mean i know.

The Devious Dress....brooohhahaa

Anywho, click here for Zara NY store locations

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Zaras

Anonymous said...

i would have done the same!

Anonymous said...

Pretty pathetic!
Demands for therapy sessions to heal shopping addiction and theft (stealing from someone is no less excusable than shop lifting ladies), no joke!
a guy's insight on this sad event

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel